You will receive an email reply within 24 hours from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your mail to be sure it is not identified as spam.
Collection from/to the Ferry Terminal is included.
We can also arrange pick up at Koh Samui Airport and transfer to Thong Nai Pan Beach via Speed Boat. You can be in the Villa 35 mins after leaving the Airport. Cost for this service is 12,000 Thai Baht.
159 Sterling per night
Minimum stay of 3 nights
15 Dec - 07 Jan - 290 Sterling per night
- Rate shown is for a maximum of
8 guests (including children)
- Extra beds available at Sterling 30 per night
- Daily rates and extra beds are subject
to 7.5 % tax -Includes transfers to/from ferry terminal
Discounts available for bookings with 14 days of arrival.
30% Security Deposit required to book property. Remaining 70% payable 28 days prior to arrival